Gwinnett County home buyer’s taste are constantly changing. Who can remember, or would rather forget, flocked wallpaper, shag carpet and burnt orange appliances? Yes, fades come and go in the realm of home buying too. You know the old saying, “what goes around, comes around.” Hopefully, flocked wallpaper has seen its better days!
Make Gwinnett County Home Buyers Say WOW!
So what are the most sought after WOW features Gwinnett County home buyers are listing as “must haves” on their home buying shopping list?
- Covered outdoor spaces that include built-in grill, large flat screen HD TV, and fireplace to compliment the pool and hot tube
- Mirrored workout room
- As our population continues to age, “Boomer home buyers” will request a first-floor master bedroom for easy living
- Atlanta home buyers request spa-like amenities in the master bath including heated tile floors, towel racks, double vanities, over-sized soaking tub and separate large shower with multiple shower heads
- Home theater/media room with all the digital “bells and whistles”
- Built-in, high-speed wireless Internet access and cable-TV service
- Multi-car (3) garage
- Because of the growing interest by Gwinnett County home buyers in green building concepts, more buyers are requesting the architecture of their new Atlanta home offer superior energy efficiency. Other practical green living initiatives include multiple recycling bins in the pantry, and high-end stainless steel energy efficient appliances
- Atlanta home buyers are also looking for an oasis in their master suite. Creature comforts such as a fireplace in an adjacent sitting area in the master suite and separate his and her walk-in closets
- Last but certainly not least, a secure, fenced backyard for the children
As an Atlanta home buyer, what features/amenities would you add to this list?
Until our next post,
The Safford Group