Though you might find this hard to believe, if you’re renting an apartment or rental house, it might make better sense to buy that first Gwinnett County home. Here in Gwinnett County, you could practically buy a home for what monthly rents are going for in our area. If you find yourself wanting to see your money work smarter and your credit rating is solid, with down payment in hand, the best time might be “NOW” for a new Gwinnett County home.
The Obvious Advantages of Buying and Owning a Gwinnett County Home
Here are few smart reasons to consider buying your first home. They include:
- With a fixed mortgage, your monthly house payments are “fixed”. Rents can escalate at the whim of your landlord.
- The tax implications of home ownership. It is recommended you double check with your tax attorney to confirm your ability to “write off” your mortgage interest on your income taxes.
- If you’re looking for more security, it’s hard to beat the emotional feeling of home ownership.
- You are a part of a larger community. Remember, you’re not just buying a piece of property, you are also buying a neighborhood too. Buy with the idea that you will need to resell, often sooner than you think.
- A home is where memories take place!
Need More Reasons to Buy?
If you’re questioning whether or not it’s the right time for YOU to buy your first Gwinnett County home, condo or townhome, just drop us an email or use the contact form on our Gwinnet County real estate website. We promise we will never sell, rent or share your email address with any third party. Better yet, just leave a comment here at our Gwinnett County Real Estate Blog!
Stay tuned for more Gwinnett County real estate post,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
- 1948 Day Dr.
Duluth, GA 30096
- Office:(770) 979-3228
- FAX:(770) 972-0840
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One thought on “The Advantages of Owning Gwinnett County Real Estate”